Outdoor Playhouse Education (Kids Learn and Play with loads of fun!)
One of the most reminisced part of a person’s life is childhood. One can never tire remembering those fun-filled days. It can be retold over and over again!
Spending those days outdoor contributed a lot for who and what they are today. Having a child outdoor playhouse is almost all the kids’ fondest memory of growing up. An outdoor playhouse helped them in more ways than one.
It might just seem to be a toy, or a hideout but an outdoor playhouse has a lot of educational benefits attached to it.
How can the outdoor playhouse for kids' designs be educational?
Are there playhouse plans that are easily available?
Are there outdoor playhouses with great architecture?
Is there a DIY outdoor playhouse that kids can build?
How to build a playhouse
- Get all the materials that you will need. A lot of query can be asked in your nearest DIY store. Make sure to write down all materials that you will be needing. The materials that you would be needing will include boards, plywood, screws, decking planks, wood siding, mouldings, shingles and nails for your roof.
- Tools will be needed like a circular saw, a jigsaw, a reciprocating saw, a drill, a level, a framing square, a hammer, a straight edge, a utility knife, and tape measure. Also plexiglass for the windows.
- Go to your chosen spot in your backyard and create the base. You will need boards and decking planks here. This is where the playhouse will be sitting on.
- Next step is to create the frames of the wall.
- Attach these wall frames to the base.
- It’s time to build the roof.
- Finish the side of the walls.
- Put shingles on the roof.
- Finish the playhouse completely and add the finishing touches like painting the interior and exterior, adding planter boxes and plants and put the furniture and add-ons.
Outdoor playhouse serves as the first learning place for any kid. A pre-school kid can learn the basics of life here. Every school-aged kid can experience the joys of playing and being educated at the same time. Playing in an outdoor playhouse is not just taking a break from school but actually it is a school away from the school itself.
Outdoor playhouse is a fun and enjoyable way to learn. There is no pressure or stress, but it gives a long list of educational benefits. Playing outdoor makes children happier, healthier, and smarter.
The concept of an outdoor playhouse will never go out of style. It will withstand technology, time, and any season. May it be an imaginative hideout, safe house, and sanctuary, it will continue to offer its positive influences on each and every child that will continue to patronize and enjoy it.
To sum it all up, here’s a quote from Albert Einstein – “Play is the highest form of research”.