KidKraft Cedar Summit Lookout Extreme Play Set Reviews
- definitely a play set that will grow with the child
- everything was well laid out in the manual; sorting out the pieces then build
- some have build this by themselves in just less than 17 hours, with little help from another on the tube slide
- can also changed the BBQ/Sink to face inwards of the little house and filled it with play sand, so a child can make mud food; will be nice for one to play in shade in the warmer months
- all pieces were counted for, amazing quality.
- it was blown over hard once onto the ground before it was finished, staked in the ground, or slides added on, and it did not crack/break in any way, even the plastic didn't crack. The wood is very high quality.
- you can cut the grass around the playhouse with a lawn mower and weed eater but you'll need a weed eater to get around the tight areas and posts, as well as underneath; recommend either putting a weed barrier down first, then building the playhouse on top, or putting something inside the bottom of the playhouse to act as a floor. It does not come with any flooring.
- can get it for cheap at Costco
- it was hard to build but worth it. Kids love everything about it and it’s as high quality as a commercial playground
3. Swing-N-Slide PB 8272 Cedar Brook Play Set with Two Swings, Slide, Monkey Bars, Picnic Table & Glider
In closing, I can say that we’ve given you options with almost similar features and with a pinch of difference to make it more interesting and varied. There are very good reviews and some mixed reviews but they are all still very safe, exciting and has so much to offer.
The final selection will be dependent on your taste, your child’s needs, your budget, and what you envision to be the best playset for your child!